Tuesday, March 9, 2010

"Little Cloud" ~ Warm Day Sunshine!

I have lots of pictures to post from our fun day today... I'm just experiencing some technical difficulty. I hope to have them on here soon.
I did want to share some of our fun Tuesday with you all!
Today, we talked about "clouds" and had full cooperation from God! We read the book, "Little Cloud" by Eric Carle (one of my favorites!). We made cotton ball clouds for our art wall with glue, and then we went outside to find the most perfect fluffy clouds in the sky and a couple of "little clouds". Be sure to ask your children what is in the clouds??
We talked about big and small (big clouds, little clouds), we counted green shamrocks, and passed around "fluffy clouds" at circle time.
We also...... drank from NON SIPPY CUPS! Yes, it's true and we did a great job! After our playground time, we returned to the classroom and had wonderful water from our big boy & big girl cups. Now, I did only fill them to about an inch. I refilled several times as they were all very thirsty - but we did not have one spill! I used the small paper cups that the 2,3, and 4 year old classes use. Congratulations to our big boys and girls!!!!
Then, we went to movement class with Mrs. B and played freeze dance!
We had a wonderful, fun Tuesday! I hope to have some pictures up tonight.
Please remember we have class pictures on Thursday and it's looking like it will be an indoor
photo since I think the rain is on the way!
See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment